RV Inspection Service Checklist
All inspections start at 9am and will last a minimum of 5 hours.
Inspection reports are typically delivered the SAME day, barring any travel or computer/technology issues.
Inspections CANNOT be performed while repairs are being made, while the RV is being detailed or during times when walk-throughs are scheduled.
--- Adequate Space ---
- To extend and retract ALL slide-out rooms and awnings.
- To SAFELY move a ladder around the RV.
--- RV Refrigerator ---
- RV type must be powered ON at least 12 hours prior to inspection time.
--- RV Propane ---
- Tanks at least ½ full.
--- Fuel To Test RV Generator ---
- RV fuel at least ½ full.
--- RV Hookups ---
- Shore power supply – 50A or 30A (110v house power is NOT appropriate).
- City water connection – if unavailable, the freshwater tank MUST be FULL .
- Dewinterization MUST be performed prior to inspection time.
- Wastewater / Sewer hookups – preferred but not required.
--- RV Keys And Personal Contents ---
- Personal contents should be removed from ALL areas, including:
- Exterior storage bays AND interior cabinets and closets.
- Linens on beds and furniture covers MUST be removed.
- KEYS to all areas MUST be available:
- Entrance doors, cargo bays, fuel doors and ignition (if applicable)
- Wheel covers MUST be removed.